1. Left Hand Hardwired Nitro 6% $6
The unique Amarillo hop creates a big citrus flavor with an ultra-crisp dry finish.
followed by Insight Banshee Cutter Nitro 5.5% $6
An American Blonde Ale on Nitro.
2. Castle Danger George Hunter Stout Nitro 8% $7
An American Stout with flavors and aromas of molasses, licorice, maple, coffee, chocolate, and cream.
followed by Founders Rubaeus Nitro 5.7% $7
Our tart and refreshing homage to raspberries, Rubaeus, is softened up and rounded out with the infusion of nitrogen.
3. Founders Solid Gold 4.4% $5
Solid Gold is a drinkable premium lager brewed with the highest quality ingredients.
4. Loon Juice Extra Juicy 5.5% $7
Loon Juice Apple Cider with added Apple Juice – EXTRA JUICY!
5. Ace Pear Cider 5% $7
Made from a base of 100% pure, local apple juice.
6. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed 6.4% $5
This IPA gets its flavor from a heavy helping of citra and mosaic hops.
7. Boulevard Irish Ale 5.8% $6
followed by Boulevard Tequila Lime Gose 4.2% $7
A traditional German-style sour beer, infused with sea salt, coriander and lime peel, goes on holiday to the home of the blue agave, sunny Mexico.
8. Surly Abrasive 9% $7
Pale in color, this over-hopped, under-brewed Double IPA has almost twice the amount of hops & malt crammed in the can.
9. B Nectar Zombie Killer 6% $7
Made with Michigan tart cherry juice, apple cider and star thistle honey.
10. Destihl Flanders Red 6.1% $7
The dry, wine-like finish accentuates the profile and bright fruit notes showcased in this brilliant red colored hybrid.
11. Bent Paddle Bent Hop Golden IPA 6.2% $5
An unexpected visual bend to an American IPA.
12. Fulton Lonely Blonde 4.8% $5
The Lonely Blonde wears a delicate fragrance of Czech Saaz hops, and flaunts German Pilsner, Crystal 10, and White Wheat malt.
13. Wasatch Blueberry Hefeweisen 4.8% $6
Juicy blueberry meets malted wheat for a fun, light and balanced take on a fruited wheat hefeweizen
14. Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue 7% $6
She roars with ferocious aromas of grapefruit, citrus, mango and evergreen.
15. Foggy Geezer War Pigs 6.8% $5
16. Toppling Goliath Pompeii 5.5% $6
This single-hop IPA preserves the luxurious taste of the Mosaic hop.
17. Big Sky Moose Drool 5.1% $5
Moose Drool is brewed with pale, caramel, chocolate, and whole black malts; and Kent Goldings, Liberty, and Willamette hops.
18. Loon Juice Mango Grapefruit 5.5% $7
Honey crisp Apple Cider infused with Mango and Grapefruit!
19. Firestone Walker Pivo Pilsner 5.3% $5
Pivo Pils offers impeccable balance with ﬂoral aromatics, spicy herbal nuances, and bergamot zest.
20. Summit Extra Pale Ale 5.1% $5
Its light bronze color and distinctly hoppy flavor have made it a favorite in St. Paul, Minneapolis and the rest of the Upper Midwest.
21. Lift Bridge Irish Ale 8% $7
Milk Stout is blended with whiskey barrel aged Imperial Stout before it’s finished off with responsibly sourced, locally roasted coffee from Five Watt Coffee.
22. Cider Boys Mad Bark 5% $7
Indescribable Mad Bark Hard Apple Cider infused with the seductive bittersweet taste of cinnamon.
followed by Cider Boys Sangria 5% $7
Hard Apple Sangria Cider
23. 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon Wheat 4.9% $5
We start by brewing a classic American wheat beer, then add fresh melons for a straw-colored, delicious beer with a kiss of watermelon aroma and flavor.
24. Toppling Goliath Dragon Fandango 5% $7
A unique kettle sour, blended with dragon fruit, mango and passion fruit puree. Raise a glass, dance the fandango and celebrate the magic of these tropical fruits.
25. Wasatch Apricot Wheat 4% $6
A traditional German style unfiltered wheat beer brewed with a hybrid Bavarian yeast strain imparting defining flavors notes of licorice, clove, and banana.
26. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed Old Fashioned 8% $7
This hop-forward IPA gets an Old Fashioned twist where brewers have married citrusy hops with whiskey and oak from bourbon barrels and sweet orange peel.
27. Funkwerks Raspberry 4.2% $7
Sour Ale Brewed with Raspberries.
28. Bruery Relax Hazy IPA 6.8% $7
A combination of Citra, Centennial, Simcoe and Amarillo hops, imparting fruity, tropical and citrusy notes to complement the round, soft mouthfeel of a hazy IPA.
29. Deschutes Whiskey Butte Porter 4.7% $6
This brew’s toasted malt flavor mixes with hints of espresso, caramel and black cherry for a velvety smooth finish.
30. Bau Haus Wheat Sweats 5% $6
This thirst-quenching, lightly hopped brew features a distinctive banana-and-clove yeast character and a soft, slightly grainy-sweet malt character.
31. Lift Bridge Farm Girl Saison 5.5% $5
Perfectly balanced and moderately sweet with light citrus notes and a distinct spiciness from choice Belgian yeasts.
32. Indeed Mexican Honey 8% $6
Brewed with Mexican orange blossom honey and Amarillo hops.
33. Boulevard Love Child #10 7.6% $7
A blend of multiple vintages of Flanders-style Red, Belgian-style Golden, and a host of sour ales all aged in a variety of vessels.
34. Toppling Goliath Sun Reaper 7.8% $6
Medium body and low bitterness amplify a hop-derived explosion of pineapple, orange, and passion fruit flavors upfront and a layered finish of soft pine.
35. Mikkeller Aloha Friday 5.9% $7
Gose-style ale brewed with passionfruit, tangerine, pineapple and hibiscus.
36. 21st Amendment Blood Orange IPA 7% $6
Brewed with real blood oranges with a base of Brew Free or Die IPA.
37. Bent Paddle Imperial Wilderness Tuxedo Pinneapple with Blackberry 8.3% $7
We brewed an Imperial American kettle sour, in the Berliner Weisse style, to accent the tropical Pineapple and rich Blackberry fruits, giving it a refreshing yet buttoned-up and bow-tied tartness.
38. Rush River Unforgiven Amber Ale 5.5% $5
Rich in flavor and mildly sweet.
39. Wild State Raspberry Hibiscus 4.9% $7
Fresh pressed apple cider made in Duluth Mn with raspberries and Hibiscus.
40. Surly Todd The Axe Man (MN) 7.2% $6
Loaded with fresh American aroma hops on a base of rich Golden Promise malt, Surly’s signature malt.
41. Summit 21 7% $6
Lightly golden in color with an abundant white, creamy head, it has a big bitter and effervescent mouthfeel with a dry, clean finish. It hits all 21 marks of a big, balanced IPA.
42. Castle Danger Cream Ale 5.5% $6
Deep gold in color, it has a soft malty aroma, slightly sweet creamy texture with a balanced bitterness, while finishing smooth and clean.
43. New Holland’s Dragons Milk Ale 11% $7
Hints of bourbon flavor perfectly compliment its roasted malts to produce a beer fit for a King.
44. Toppling Goliath King Sue 7.8% $6
Citra-hopped double IPA.
45. Left Hand Peanut Butter Porter 6% $6
Rich milk chocolate notes team up with peanut buttery perfection for a deliciously dark duo.
46. Victory Golden Monkey 9.5% $7
The richness of German malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and overall light body.
47. Founders Breakfast Stout 8.3% $6
This stout has an intense fresh-roasted java nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
48. Bent Paddle Chocolate Raspberry Black Ale 6% $6
An American Black Ale infused with Chocolate and Raspberries!
49. Vander Mill Fluff Cider Nitro 6.9% $7
Hard cider made with Michigan basswood honey, orange blossom water, and infused with nitrogen for a lush, flavorful blend of apple, honey sweetness and light citrus finish!
50. Summit Oatmeal Stout Nitro 4.7% $5
Made with naked oats from the UK. Smooth and slightly sweet with hints of coffee, caramel and chocolate.