1. Insight Banshee Cutter Nitro ABV 5.5% $6
An American Blonde Ale on Nitro.
2. Founders Rubaeus Nitro ABV 5.7% $7
Our tart and refreshing homage to raspberries, softened with the infusion of nitrogen.
3. Founders Solid Gold ABV 4.4% $5
Solid Gold is a drinkable premium lager brewed with the highest quality ingredients.
4. Loon Juice Extra Juicy ABV 5.5% $7
Loon Juice Apple Cider with added Apple Juice – EXTRA JUICY!
5. Ace Pear Cider ABV 5% $7
Made from a base of 100% pure, local apple juice.
6. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed ABV 6.4% $5
This IPA gets its flavor from a heavy helping of citra and mosaic hops.
7. New Belgium Voo Doo Ranger 1985 IPA ABV 6.7% $6
Pours a hazy golden orange. Aromas of pineapple, mango, guava. Slightly swee juicy mango flavor that fades to moderate bitterness. Citra, Simcoe and Cascade hops.
8. Surly Abrasive ABV 9% $7
Pale in color, over-hopped, and under-brewed Double IPA.
9. B Nectar Zombie Killer ABV 6% $7
Made with Michigan tart cherry juice, apple cider and star thistle honey.
10. Destihl Flanders Red ABV 6.1% $7
The dry, wine-like finish accentuates the profile and bright fruit notes showcased in this brilliant red colored hybrid.
followed by… Destihl Key Lime Pie Gose ABV 5.2% $7
We’ve added key lime, vanilla and lactose to our Leipzig-stye gose to create a liquid version of the popular dessert. The result is a tart, creamy, refreshing treat for your tastebuds.
11. Bent Paddle Bent Hop Golden IPA ABV 6.2% $5
An unexpected visual bend to an American IPA.
12. Fulton Lonely Blonde ABV 4.8% $5
The Lonely Blonde wears a delicate fragrance of Czech Saaz hops, and flaunts German Pilsner, Crystal 10, and White Wheat malt.
13. Lift Bridge Mango Blonde ABV 4.75% $6
The aroma of a tropical breeze from a fresh mango grove leads into a light bodied blonde ale, finishing with a subtle mango sweetness that does not overpower the golden malt.
14. Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue ABV 7% $6
She roars with ferocious aromas of grapefruit, citrus, mango and evergreen.
15. Foggy Geezer War Pigs ABV 6.8% $5
Foggy Geezer Hazy IPA, Lazurite IPA + Salmon Pants Premium Lager are available on draft and in badass all-black cans.
16. Toppling Goliath Pompeii ABV 5.5% $6
This single-hop IPA preserves the luxurious taste of the Mosaic hop.
followed by…Toppling Goliath Double Dry Hopped King Sue ABV 7.5% $7
Citra Hops give King Sue its bold flavors of mango, orange and pineapple. This double dry-hopped version packs even more flavor into each bottle.
17. Big Sky Moose Drool ABV 5.1% $5
Moose Drool is brewed with pale, caramel, chocolate, and whole black malts; and Kent Goldings, Liberty, and Willamette hops.
18. Loon Juice Mango Grapefruit ABV 5.5% $7
Honey crisp Apple Cider infused with Mango and Grapefruit!
19. Firestone Walker Pivo Pilsner ABV 5.3% $5
Pivo Pils offers impeccable balance with ﬂoral aromatics, spicy herbal nuances, and bergamot zest.
20. Summit Extra Pale Ale ABV 5.1% $5
Its light bronze color and distinctly hoppy flavor have made it a favorite in the Upper Midwest.
21. Hop and Barrel Lemon Breaker ABV 3.7% $7
The perfect blend between our Minnesconsin Helles Lager and Spring Grove’s Lemon Sour.
22. Cider Boys Sangria ABV 5% $7
Hard Apple Sangria Cider
23. Bells Oktoberfest ABV 5.5% $6
Octoberfest spends a full six weeks fermenting with herbal hop aromas, this balanced amber lager focuses on lightly toasted malt that lends body without too much sweetness.
24. Bent Paddle Lime Cucumber ABV 4.4% $7
We brewed an American kettle sour, in the Berliner Weisse style, to pair with the refreshing flavors of Cucumber and Lime.
25. Wasatch Apricot Wheat ABV 4% $6
A traditional German style unfiltered wheat beer brewed with a hybrid Bavarian yeast strain imparting defining flavors notes of licorice, clove, and banana.
26. Deschutes Neon Day Dream ABV 4.8% $6
Refreshing current of zesty candied orange and lemon notes, immersed in the mellow malt embrace of a deliciously lazy, hazy afternoon.
followed by…Sierra Nevada Wild Little Thing Sour ABV 5.5% $7
This slightly sour Wild Little Thing has just the right smack of tartness for serious refreshment, while guava, hibiscus and strawberry lend a fruity-sweet depth.
27. Funkwerks Raspberry ABV 4.2% $7
Sour Ale Brewed with Raspberries.
28. Castle Danger Summer Crush ABV 4% $6
It has a pleasant lemon flavor and aroma from using Sorachi Ace hops, which is a defining characteristic of this Japanese hop variety.
29. Indeed Flavorwave IPA ABV 6.2% $6
Flavorwave IPA delivers with pineapple, citrus and stone fruit aromas and a rush of fruity, tropical hop flavor. It’s high time to pick up on these good vibrations.
30. Bau Haus Wheat Sweats ABV 5% $6
This thirst-quenching, lightly hopped brew features a distinctive banana-and-clove yeast character and a soft, slightly grainy-sweet malt character.
31. Lift Bridge Farm Girl Saison ABV 5.5% $5
Perfectly balanced and moderately sweet with light citrus notes and a distinct spiciness from choice Belgian yeasts.
32. Indeed Mexican Honey ABV 8% $6
Brewed with Mexican orange blossom honey and Amarillo hops.
33. Odell Peach Stand Rambler ABV 5% $6
A Blonde Ale brewed to accentuate fresh Palisade peaches, this beer is refreshing and bright.
34. Toppling Goliath Sun Reaper ABV 7.8% $6
Medium body and low bitterness amplify a hop-derived explosion of pineapple, orange, and passion fruit flavors upfront and a layered finish of soft pine.
35. Mikkeller Passion Pool ABV 4.6% $7
Gose brewed with insane amounts of Passion fruit filled with rich aromas of passionfruit, guava and citrus notes.
36. 21st Amendment Blood Orange IPA ABV 7% $6
Brewed with real blood oranges with a base of Brew Free or Die IPA.
37. Destihl Haze Of The Dead Hazy Double IPA ABV 8.5% $7
Our Haze of the Dead reverberates with booming amounts of Citra and Simcoe hops piercing through the melodic mouthful of flaked oats, wheat & pils malts, concocting into a juicy, Hazy Double IPA that will be sure to wake the dead.
38. Rush River Unforgiven Amber Ale ABV 5.5% $5
Rich in flavor and mildly sweet.
39. Wild State Raspberry Hibiscus ABV 4.9% $7
Fresh pressed apple cider made in Duluth Mn with raspberries and Hibiscus.
40. Surly Todd The Axe Man (MN) ABV 7.2% $6
Loaded with fresh American aroma hops on a base of rich Golden Promise malt, Surly’s signature malt.
41. Summit 21 ABV 7% $6
Lightly golden in color with an abundant white, creamy head, it has a big bitter and effervescent mouthfeel with a dry, clean finish. It hits all 21 marks of a big, balanced IPA.
42. Castle Danger Cream Ale ABV 5.5% $6
Deep gold in color, it has a soft malty aroma, slightly sweet creamy texture with a balanced bitterness, while finishing smooth and clean.
43. New Holland’s Dragons Milk Ale ABV 11% $7
Hints of bourbon flavor perfectly compliment its roasted malts.
44. Toppling Goliath King Sue ABV 7.8% $6
Citra-hopped double IPA.
45. Left Hand Peanut Butter Porter ABV 6% $6
Rich milk chocolate notes team up with peanut buttery perfection for a deliciously dark duo.
46. Victory Golden Monkey ABV 9.5% $7
The richness of German malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and overall light body.
47. Founders Breakfast Stout ABV 8.3% $6
This stout has an intense fresh-roasted java nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
48. Bent Paddle P.O.G ABV 4.4% $7
We brewed an American kettle sour, in the Berliner Weisse style, to pair with the tropical flavors of Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava (P.O.G).
49. Vander Mill Fluff Cider Nitro ABV 6.9% $7
Hard cider made with Michigan basswood honey, orange blossom water, and infused with nitrogen for a lush, flavorful blend of apple, honey sweetness and light citrus finish!
50. Summit Oatmeal Stout Nitro ABV 4.7% $5
Smooth and slightly sweet with hints of coffee, caramel and chocolate.