More like what’s not on tap?! Do you love great craft beer from the best brewers? We have 50, YES 50 taps devoted to satisfying your palette. Did we mention we have flights? Get in here!
Updated On 10/11/21
BEER AND BEAM PAIRING
Add a “BEAM BUMP” to any beer for $2
Jim Beam Bourbon, Jim Beam Black, Jim Beam Rye, Jim Beam Bonded and Jim Beam Double Oak
Ask your server for their favorite pairing!!
1. Bent Paddle Cold Press Nitro ABV 6% $6
The brew hits the tip of the tongue with plenty of sweetness–cake-batter chocolate and creamy lactose. Then–the roasty roasted roastedness takes over with a vengeance. Coffee. And Coffee. This is coffee that apparently has beer in it.
2. Left Hand Milkstout Nitro ABV 6% $6
Milk Stout Nitro is a full sensory experience. Gaze at the mesmerizing cascade of all those tiny Nitro bubbles. Breathe in the aromas of roasted coffee, milk chocolate, brown sugar and vanilla cream. Savor the super smooth Nitro sensation.
3. Founders Solid Gold ABV 4.4% $6
Solid Gold is a drinkable premium lager brewed with the highest quality ingredients.
4. Ace Pumpkin Cider ABV 5% $7
Our cider makers have developed a seasonal cider, with pumpkin and allspice for the fall.
The cider is crisp with subtle aromas of pumpkin. Enjoy!
5. Ace Pear Cider ABV 5% $7
Made from a base of 100% pure, local apple juice.
6. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed ABV 6.4% $6
This IPA gets its flavor from a heavy helping of citra and mosaic hops.
7. Destihl Blueberry Gose ABV 5.2% $7
Leipzig style Gose and blueberries are a combination destined to be together. Fruity and complex sour ale already known for it’s tart, citrusy qualities while still balanced by the spicy character of coriander and French sea salt.
8. Bells Double Cream Stout ABV 6.1% $7
Double Cream Stout derives its name from its smooth, creamy texture, not the ingredients. Completely dairy-free, this stout blends ten different specialty malts to yield a remarkable depth of flavor. With only a touch of burnt notes, Double Cream Stout focuses on the softer, cocoa & espresso-like aspects of roasted malt.
9. B Nectar Zombie Killer ABV 6% $7
Made with Michigan tart cherry juice, apple cider and star thistle honey.
10. Great Lakes Oktoberfest ABV 6.5% $6
Über smooth with vibrant malt flavors and a festive flourish of noble hops.
11. Bent Paddle Bent Hop Golden IPA ABV 6.2% $6
An unexpected visual bend to an American IPA.
12. Fulton Lonely Blonde ABV 4.8% $6
The Lonely Blonde wears a delicate fragrance of Czech Saaz hops, and flaunts German Pilsner, Crystal 10, and White Wheat malt.
13. War Pigs Foggy Geezer ABV 6.8% $6
Hazy India Pale Ale.
14. Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue ABV 7% $6
She roars with ferocious aromas of grapefruit, citrus, mango and evergreen.
15. Loon Juice Blood Orange Cider ABV 5.5% $7
Minnesota made hard cider made from fresh honey-crisp apple juice!
16. Toppling Goliath Pompeii Mosaic Hopped IPA ABV 6.3% $6
This IPA is created with the same attention to detail as the beautiful mosaics that graced the city of Pompeii. It features mango and pineapple hop flavors with a medium-body feel to tantalize the senses.
17. Big Sky Moose Drool ABV 5.1% $6
Moose Drool is brewed with pale, caramel, chocolate, and whole black malts; and Kent Goldings, Liberty, and Willamette hops.
18. Destihl Salted Watermelon Gose ABV 5.2% $7
Wild Sour Series: Salted Watermelon Gose.
19. Firestone Walker Pivo Pilsner ABV 5.3% $6
Pivo Pils oﬀers impeccable balance with ﬂoral aromatics, spicy herbal nuances, and bergamot zest.
20. Summit Extra Pale Ale ABV 5.1% $6
Its light bronze color and distinctly hoppy flavor have made it a favorite in the Upper Midwest.
21. Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale ABV 7% $7
Pumpkin pie spices, natural cinnamon, nutmeg, and real pumpkin are perfectly balanced in this sweet, fully enveloping Pumpkin Ale.
22. Ciderboys Blackberry Cider ABV 5% $7
As tempting as Eve. Ciderboys Blackberry Wild is a delicious blend of crisp apple and juicy blackberries with unimaginable fruit flavors. Take a new wild path. A path filled with sweet ripe blackberries. Take a walk on the wild side.
23. Stone Buenaveza ABV 4.7% $6
Brewed with just the right amount of lime and sea salt. Crisp, refreshing & full of flavor.
24. Founders KBS Cinnamon ABV 12% $9
Sumptuous, deep coffee and chocolate flavors of KBS rise to the next level with a swirl of cinnamon and a hint of vanilla to create a sweet-but-not-too-sweet barrel-aged drinking experience. It’s a whole new spin on KBS that’s sure to sweeten your spirits.
25. Surly Grapefruit Supreme 4.5% $6
Braced by bright grapefruit flavor and gentle tartness, this beer reigns supreme.
Finishing crisp and citrusy, it sets a new standard for crushable.
26. Third Street Mn Gold ABV 4.9% $6
Real Minnesota water brewed into a classic, premium quality lager.
27. Toppling Goliath Dragon Fandango ABV 4.2% $8
Join the dragon in a dance to celebrate this unique kettle sour, blended with dragon fruit, mango and passion fruit puree.
28. War Pigs 4 Phantoms ABV 6.5% $6
Intense citrus, tropical and stone fruit character from start to finish.
29. BauHaus Schwandtoberfest ABV 5.7% $6
This Bavarian style festbier is a true family tradition featuring rich, toasty malt balanced by a crisp hop bitterness and floral hop aroma of tangerines and orange blossom.
30. Toppling Goliath Camp Shandy Shore Lemon ABV 4.7% $6
Camp Shandy Shore is made with real grapefruit juice.
31. Dragons Milk Salted Caramel ABV 11% $8
An imperial stout brewed with salt and caramel as well as glacier and nugget hops before being aged in bourbon barrels for six months.
32. Indeed Mexican Honey ABV 8% $6
Brewed with Mexican orange blossom honey and Amarillo hops.
33. Bent Hop Lollygagger ABV 5.2% $6
We have once again partnered with local Duluth manufacturer Loll Designs to create this flavorful west-coast style pale ale. Lollygagger embodies the laid back form factor of the 100% recycled LOLL chair from which its’ named. Both companies are Paddling It Forward by dedicating 1% of gross sales of this beer to environmental causes through the 1% For The Planet initiative.
34. Toppling Goliath Hop Fisch ABV 7.8% $8
The team at Toppling Goliath is passionate about Iowa’s waterways. That’s why we collaborated with Lua & Big Grove Brewing to create Project Hop Fisch. With each batch of Project Hop Fisch, all three breweries will donate time or funds towards cleaning up & protecting one of Iowa’s most important resources, our water.
35. Central Waters Oktoberfest ABV 5.25% $6
Oktoberfest With an enticing, bready maltiness characteristic of Marzen-style lagers, Octoberfest is a radiant amber colored brew that finishes crisp and clean. Enjoy this fall seasonal as summer turns to autumn and the colors of the Northwoods are ablaze.
36. 21st Amendment Blood Orange IPA ABV 7% $6
Brewed with real blood oranges with a base of Brew Free or Die IPA.
37. Toppling Goliath Flying Seahorses ABV 7.8% $6
These miniature, magical, quasi-equestrian sea dwellers took us on a merry-go-round ride of flavor, featuring PNW-grown Citra, paired with personally selected Nelson Sauvin and Pacific Sunrise hops from Hop Revolution.
38. Rush River Unforgiven Amber Ale ABV 5.5% $6
Rich in flavor and mildly sweet.
39. Founders Velvet Rush ABV 11.1% $8
Velvet Rush takes the bourbon barrel-aged brown ale up an octave with free-flowing notes of coffee, chocolate and vanilla extract. Milk sugar aids in weaving together this complex tapestry of flavors to create a unique sipping experience that really ties the room together.
40. Surly Todd The Axe Man (MN) ABV 7.2% $6
Loaded with fresh American aroma hops on a base of rich Golden Promise malt.
41. Lift Bridge Free The Bibs ABV 4.5 $6
A crisp and clean German wheat beer brewed with blood orange. This beer was brewed by the women of Lift Bridge with their bibs & boots to commemorate International Women’s Day. A portion of the proceeds will go to Valley Outreach, who helps people in the St Croix Valley area move their lives forward through basic needs, services and personalized support.
42. Indeed Pistachio Cream Ale ABV 5.5% $6
This pistachio-forward beer does not disappoint with a subtly nutty and malty flavor that leaves a spritzy mouthfeel. It’s a beer to go unabashedly nuts for.
43. New Holland’s Dragons Milk Ale ABV 11% $7
Hints of bourbon flavor perfectly compliment its roasted malts.
44. Dogfish Pumpkin Ale ABV 7% $6
A full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar. We brew our Pumpkin Ale with pumpkin meat, brown sugar and spices.
45. Toppling Goliath King Sue ABV 7.8% $7
Citra-hopped double IPA.
46. Victory Golden Monkey ABV 9.5% $7
The richness of German malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and overall light body.
47. Lake Time Peanut Butter Porter ABV 5.2% $6
Our brew combines a creamy chocolate peanut butter flavor with a robust porter.
48. 3 Floyds Zombie Dust ABV 6.2% $6
This intensely hopped and gushing undead Pale Ale will be one’s only respite after the zombie apocalypse. Created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry.
49. Founders Rubeaus Nitro ABV 5.7% $7
This stunning berry-red masterpiece is the perfect blend of sweet, tart and refreshing.
50. Summit Oatmeal Stout Nitro ABV 4.7% $6
Smooth and slightly sweet with hints of coffee, caramel and chocolate.
(Choose from our beers on tap!…Some exceptions may apply, please ask your server)
4 flight $14
3 flight $12
20% gratuity to parties of 6 or more • If you start a tab and leave without closing your tab, a 20% gratuity will be added to your bill