More like what’s not on tap?! Do you love great craft beer from the best brewers? We have 50, YES 50 taps devoted to satisfying your palette. Did we mention we have flights? Get in here!
Updated On 12/01/21
BEER AND BEAM PAIRING
Add a “BEAM BUMP” to any beer for $2
Jim Beam Bourbon
1. Bent Paddle Cold Press Nitro (MN) Black Ale ABV 6% $6
2. Left Hand Milkstout Nitro (CO) Stout ABV 6% $6
followed by…Left Hand Black Forest Black Cherry Stout Nitro (CO) Black Stout ABV 7.7% $7
3. Central Waters HHG American Pale Ale (WI) Pale Ale ABV 5.4% $6
4. Ace Pumpkin Cider (CA) Cider ABV 5% $7
5. Ace Pear Cider (CA) Cider ABV 5% $7
6. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed (OR) Am. IPA ABV 6.4% $6
7. Destihl Blueberry Gose (IL) Gose ABV 5.2% $7
8. Toppling Waters TG Version (IA/WI) Stout ABV 12.5% (5oz) $20
9. B Nectar Zombie Killer (MI) Mead ABV 6% $7
10. Toppling Waters CWB Version (IA/WI) Stout ABV 17% (5oz pour) $10
11. Bent Paddle Bent Hop Golden IPA (MI) IPA ABV 6.2% $6
12. Fulton Lonely Blonde (MN) Blonde ABV 4.8% $6
13. War Pigs Foggy Geezer (IN/MN) Hazy IPA ABV 6.8% $6
14. Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue (IA) Pale Ale ABV 7% $6
15. Shiner Holiday Cheer (TX) Wheat~Dunkelweizen ABV 5.4% $7
16. Toppling Goliath Pompeii Mosaic Hopped IPA (IA) IPA ABV 6.3% $6
17. Big Sky Moose Drool (MT) Brown ABV 5.1% $6
18. Bells Cherry Stout (MI) Stout ABV 7% $7
19. Firestone Walker Pivo Pilsner (CA) Pilsner ABV 5.3% $6
20. Summit Extra Pale Ale (MN) Pale Ale ABV 5.1% $6
21. Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale (WI) Pumpkin Ale ABV 7% $7
22. Ciderboys Blackberry Cider (WI) Cider ABV 5% $7
23. Anchor Steam Christmas 2021 (CA) Winter Warmer ABV 7% $7
24. Southern Tier Frosted Sugar Cookie (NY) Strong Ale ABV 8.6% $7
25. Surly 13 (MN) Stout ABV 12.5% $10
26. Third Street Minnesota Gold (MN) Lager ABV 4.9% $6
27. Great Lakes Christmas Ale (OH) Winter Warmer ABV 7.5% $7
28. War Pigs 4 Phantoms (MN) American Blonde Ale ABV 6.5% $6
29. Toppling Goliath Pineapple Papaya Fandango (IA) Sour ABV 5.1% (12oz) $8
30. Toppling Goliath Cherry Fandango (IA) Sour ABV 5% $8
31. Surly Abrasive (MN) Imperial IPA ABV 9.2% $7
32. Indeed Mexican Honey (MN) Imp. Lager ABV 8% $6
33. Central Waters 2020 Black Gold BA Stout (WI) Stout ABV 13.8% (5oz) $10
34. Toppling Goliath Hop Fisch (IA) Double IPA ABV 7.8% $8
35. Central Waters Peach Bellini (WI) NEIPA ABV 6% $7
36. 21st Amendment Blood Orange IPA (MN/CA) IPA ABV 7% $6
37. Toppling Goliath Sultan of Nectar New Zealand DIPA (IA) DIPA ABV 7.8% (12oz) $8
38. Rush River Unforgiven Amber Ale (WI) Amber ABV 5.5% $6
39. Founders Velvet Rush (MI) Ale ABV 11.1% $8
40. Surly Todd The Axe Man (MN) IPA ABV 7.2% $6
41. Lift Bridge Juicy-Z (MN) IPA ABV 5% $6
42. Indeed Pistachio Cream Ale (MN) Cream Ale ABV 5.5% $6
43. New Holland’s Dragons Milk Ale (MI) B.A. Stout ABV 11% $7
44. Dogfish Pumpkin Ale (DE) Pumpkin Ale ABV 7% $6
45. Toppling Goliath King Sue (IA) Hazy IPA ABV 7.8% $7
46. Victory Golden Monkey (PA) Belgian Tripel ABV 9.5% $7
47. Lake Time Peanut Butter Porter (IA) American Porter ABV 5.2% $6
followed by…Rogue Ales Santa’s Private Reserve Ale (OR) Strong Ale ABV 8.3% $7
48. 3 Floyds Zombie Dust (IN) Pale Ale ABV 6.2% $6
49. Founders Rubeaus Nitro (MI) Raspberry Ale ABV 5.7% $7
50. Summit Oatmeal Stout Nitro (MN) Stout ABV 4.7% $6
followed by…Left Hand Peanut Butter Milk Stout Nitro (CO) Milk Stout Nitro ABV 6% $7
26. Third Street Mn Gold ABV 4.9% $6
Real Minnesota water brewed into a classic, premium quality lager.
27. Toppling Goliath Dragon Fandango ABV 4.2% $8
Join the dragon in a dance to celebrate this unique kettle sour, blended with dragon fruit, mango and passion fruit puree.
28. War Pigs 4 Phantoms ABV 6.5% $6
Intense citrus, tropical and stone fruit character from start to finish.
29. BauHaus Schwandtoberfest ABV 5.7% $6
This Bavarian style festbier is a true family tradition featuring rich, toasty malt balanced by a crisp hop bitterness and floral hop aroma of tangerines and orange blossom.
30. Toppling Goliath Cherry Fandango ABV 5% $8
Pouring a seductively red hue, with aromas reminiscent of cinnamon crusted cherry pie; this kettle sour treat is both tart and sweet.
31. Dragons Milk Salted Caramel ABV 11% $8
An imperial stout brewed with salt and caramel as well as glacier and nugget hops before being aged in bourbon barrels for six months.
32. Indeed Mexican Honey ABV 8% $6
Brewed with Mexican orange blossom honey and Amarillo hops.
33. Bent Hop Lollygagger ABV 5.2% $6
We have once again partnered with local Duluth manufacturer Loll Designs to create this flavorful west-coast style pale ale. Lollygagger embodies the laid back form factor of the 100% recycled LOLL chair from which its’ named. Both companies are Paddling It Forward by dedicating 1% of gross sales of this beer to environmental causes through the 1% For The Planet initiative.
34. Toppling Goliath Hop Fisch ABV 7.8% $8
The team at Toppling Goliath is passionate about Iowa’s waterways. That’s why we collaborated with Lua & Big Grove Brewing to create Project Hop Fisch. With each batch of Project Hop Fisch, all three breweries will donate time or funds towards cleaning up & protecting one of Iowa’s most important resources, our water.
35. Central Waters Oktoberfest ABV 5.25% $6
Oktoberfest With an enticing, bready maltiness characteristic of Marzen-style lagers, Octoberfest is a radiant amber colored brew that finishes crisp and clean. Enjoy this fall seasonal as summer turns to autumn and the colors of the Northwoods are ablaze.
36. 21st Amendment Blood Orange IPA ABV 7% $6
Brewed with real blood oranges with a base of Brew Free or Die IPA.
37. Toppling Goliath Flying Seahorses ABV 7.8% $6
These miniature, magical, quasi-equestrian sea dwellers took us on a merry-go-round ride of flavor, featuring PNW-grown Citra, paired with personally selected Nelson Sauvin and Pacific Sunrise hops from Hop Revolution.
38. Rush River Unforgiven Amber Ale ABV 5.5% $6
Rich in flavor and mildly sweet.
39. Founders Velvet Rush ABV 11.1% $8
Velvet Rush takes the bourbon barrel-aged brown ale up an octave with free-flowing notes of coffee, chocolate and vanilla extract. Milk sugar aids in weaving together this complex tapestry of flavors to create a unique sipping experience that really ties the room together.
40. Surly Todd The Axe Man (MN) ABV 7.2% $6
Loaded with fresh American aroma hops on a base of rich Golden Promise malt.
41. Lift Bridge Juicy-Z ABV 5% $6
A monstrous blend of fruit-forward hops is balanced out with golden malt, wheat and oats.
42. Indeed Pistachio Cream Ale ABV 5.5% $6
This pistachio-forward beer does not disappoint with a subtly nutty and malty flavor that leaves a spritzy mouthfeel. It’s a beer to go unabashedly nuts for.
43. New Holland’s Dragons Milk Ale ABV 11% $7
Hints of bourbon flavor perfectly compliment its roasted malts.
44. Dogfish Pumpkin Ale ABV 7% $6
A full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar. We brew our Pumpkin Ale with pumpkin meat, brown sugar and spices.
45. Toppling Goliath King Sue ABV 7.8% $7
Citra-hopped double IPA.
46. Victory Golden Monkey ABV 9.5% $7
The richness of German malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and overall light body.
47. Lake Time Peanut Butter Porter ABV 5.2% $6
Our brew combines a creamy chocolate peanut butter flavor with a robust porter.
48. 3 Floyds Zombie Dust ABV 6.2% $6
This intensely hopped and gushing undead Pale Ale will be one’s only respite after the zombie apocalypse. Created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry.
49. Founders Rubeaus Nitro ABV 5.7% $7
This stunning berry-red masterpiece is the perfect blend of sweet, tart and refreshing.
50. Summit Oatmeal Stout Nitro ABV 4.7% $6
Smooth and slightly sweet with hints of coffee, caramel and chocolate.
(Choose from our beers on tap!…Some exceptions may apply, please ask your server)
4 flight $14
3 flight $12
20% gratuity to parties of 6 or more • If you start a tab and leave without closing your tab, a 20% gratuity will be added to your bill